A List Of Successful Argumentative Essay Topics For College Students
In an argumentative essay you need to pick a particular idea and persuade your reader in it by raising your arguments. The key element of a good argumentative paper is its topic. You should choose topics that are interesting to you, so that it will be easier for you to find your arguments. This article contains a list of excellent topics for an argumentative essay that might help you choose your own idea.
- The Spanish Inquisition and consequences of its actions.
- Excellent grades don’t guarantee your success in real life.
- Placebo effect is a cure for all diseases.
- The use of atomic bombs must be banned.
- Historical artifacts should belong to their original owners.
- There should be more male nurses.
- Religious zealots should undergo treatment.
- The Internet helps establish relationships.
- Optical head-mounted displays might cause more car accidents.
- Music might heal people.
- Elderly people shouldn’t be sent to nursing homes.
- People shouldn’t marry in the early age.
Do research and raise your arguments to prove that the actions of the Inquisition seriously postponed technological development.
Gather evidence to prove in your paper that getting excellent grades shouldn’t be the purpose of your education.
Give examples of positive results caused by the placebo effect and raise your arguments to prove that this may be used to cure almost any disease at the initial stage.
You should prove in your essay that there is no reason that can justify the use of atomic weapons.
Persuade your readers that museums all over the world should send important historical artifacts to the countries where they were created.
Raise your arguments to prove that the government should encourage more men to be nurses.
Gather information to prove that religious zealots are lunatics that should undergo medical treatment in order not to harm people around them.
Give several examples and raise your arguments to persuade your readers that it’s possible to find your beloved person with a help of social networks and dating sites.
Raise your arguments to prove that this type of wearable gadget might distract drivers from the road.
Prove in your essay that listening to music you like might positively affect your organism and even cure some diseases.
Gather evidence and raise your arguments to prove that sending your elderly parents to nursing homes might depress them and reduce their lifetime.
Give examples and prove that an early marriage may negatively affect the development of a person.